Hotel Realm, Canberra’s most exclusive 5 Star property offers a conference venue like no other. With 10 dynamic meeting spaces, the function and conferencing facilities at Hotel Realm are outstanding, highly adaptable and world class. The National Ballroom can seat up to 800 delegates theatre style, 520 for a seated dinner, or be divided into four smaller functional spaces.
Hotel Realm’s architecturally designed High Courtyard function rooms provide an exciting alternative for your event. With curved timber walls and high ceilings, these spaces are ideal for intimate meetings or private events. They also provide additional breakout options for larger conferences. With four purpose built private boardrooms offering a capacity from 1–22 delegates, Hotel Realm can accommodate any event requirement, large or small.
With the capacity to host gala dinners, cocktail parties, weddings, themed events, trade shows, product launches, award nights and corporate events, Hotel Realm brings to Canberra a 5 star event experience. Our dedicated staff provide exceptional conference and event services, which exceed client expectations and complement our state of the art facilities.
Car parking is available within the Realm Precinct for hotel meeting delegates and event guests. Realm Precinct has over 800 car spaces located across Hotel Realm, Burbury Close, 9 & 3 Sydney Avenue and Little National Hotel. Our conference rate is $15.00 per day and can be charged back to the function account on request. Parking is complimentary at the Hotel Realm for the first 60mins. Wilson Parking offer free parking Monday - Friday from 4:30pm - 3am and all weekend. *Please note these are public carparks and space cannot be guaranteed and rates vary across car parks - to check rates visit Wilson Parking Australia.
- 2017 Australian Hotels Association ACT - Best Meetings and Event Hotel
- 2017 Savour Restaurant and Catering ACT - Best Function and Convention Caterer
- 2017 Savour Restaurant and Catering National – Runner Up Best Function and Convention Caterer
- 2015 Australian Hotels Association - Hall of Fame Best Meetings & Events Accommodation Division
- 2015 Australian Hotels Association ACT - Best Meetings & Events, Accommodation Division
- 2013 Australian Hotels Association ACT - Best Meetings & Events, Accommodation Division
- High speed hard wired internet
- Wireless internet throughout the building
- Multiple three phase power outlets
- Lift access to conference floor
- Phone lines in National Ballroom and boardrooms
- Natural light and balconies
- Disabled access
- Dimmable house lights
- Black out curtains
- Sound proof dividing walls
- Ceiling trusses that can hold up to 500kg
- In-house audio visual equipment
- Over 800 car spaces within the Realm Precinct