Botticelli to Van Gogh: Masterpieces from the National Gallery, London
Botticelli to Van Gogh: Masterpieces from the National Gallery, London is the first time in its near 200-year history that the National Gallery, London has toured an exhibition of works internationally. Drawing on the strengths of their collection, this exhibition offers a rare opportunity to see 61 paintings by some of Europe’s most revered artists, including Botticelli, Titian, Rembrandt, Vermeer, El Greco, Velázquez, Goya, Turner, Constable, Van Dyck, Gainsborough, Renoir, Cézanne, Monet, Gauguin and Van Gogh.
Highlights include Rembrandt’s Self Portrait at the Age of 34 1640, Vermeer’s A Young Woman seated at a Virginal c.1670 and Van Gogh’s Sunflowers 1888.
- Overnight accommodation in a spacious Realm suite
- Botticelli to Van Gogh keepsake book and welcome amenity upon arrival
- Arrival drink per adult booked served in Ostani bar*
- Complimentary undercover secure parking
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- On-demand movies
- 24-hour room service
- Digital video on-demand and Foxtel
- Access to the on-site gym and indoor pool
- Wellness App with in-room workouts
* Welcome drink includes house wines, tap beers or soft drink
Twin shareBook Online